Sunday, October 02, 2005

La la land, is where I need to be. La la land, (something something) sets me free!

So I guess I should do something else in here now it's a whole new month and everything.

I went and saw a thing with John Safran yesterday. It was very funny and entertaining. As you generally would expect when you go to see someone who works in comedy. It was supposed to be a discussion on being offensive in the arts, but it pretty much turned into “ask John a question about his TV shows’.

Probably not a bad thing really. They would have had to put some kind of arty/weighty spin on the title of the session to make it look more suitable for the festival it was a part of. Get it past those people with power who think that the arts are really serious and all of that. It was the tent with the biggest crowd. Made their numbers look good for getting funding next year perhaps??

And at this point I wonder just how boring this thing is getting. I can’t tell through my bleary eyed delirium… Sorry to anyone who has stumbled in here accidentally. I haven’t told anyone I know in the real or cyber worlds about this blog thingy yet, so if you’re visiting then you’re obviously a stranger. No stranger than some people I know though right?…Ha ha ha. Dodgy old “Dad’s joke” for you there. The depth of the hilarity is so extreme. And I really hope you can tell I'm being sarcastic. Oh Jackie McDonald, give me strength… why am I so tired at around 10 O’Clock on a Sunday evening? Must be time for sleepiness to serve its purpose by getting me to stop typing.

nighty night purple and puce puma pants purveyors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home