Friday, October 21, 2005

I love your friends, they're all so arty

I still need to meet some more arty people. By that I mean that I want to hang out with some creative thinkers who don’t take themselves too seriously. So perhaps “arty” is the wrong word for it. “Arty” is very closely linked with plain old pretentious sometimes.

On a different note ("So", a needle pulling thread): Woohoo! We have rain! And it's even falling in the lovely places where the hay is grown. Hopefully it will continue, and we will have drought breaking levels of precipitation over summer!

Then all of the skinny horses I see around the place will have grass to eat! Apparently lots of people don’t understand that horses need extra food when the paddock they are living in is a dust bowl…

On another different note ("La", a note to follow "So"): There's been some funny stuff on the radio this week...

"Oh fiddlesticks! I've dropped my umbrella in the river!"

Love a good dandy. And that is one very fine dandy!

2 Comments:

At 7:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dandy?

 
At 9:26 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

Dandy! Dandy! Dandy!

Hmmmm, "Sarah" you have been sneaking onto my computer haven't you :)

My bloggy little secret is out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home