Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Such a productive day

Ah, two posts in one day!!!

Although the last one was a little teeny tiny one. Wafer thin.

I wonder how many other people have odd bits of movies, songs and TV shows just popping into their head randomly as they are going about their business.

The top ones for me for the last month or so are...

  • "Don't put me back in there! It's dark in there" Probably a misquote (It's Monty Python, Eric Idle or Micheal Palin, but I can't think what it is from exactly... someone tell me!!!)
  • "I never thought that I was strange" from the Living End song which I think is called "Strange". I haven't heard it for a couple of years but it still pops into my head when I think about me and being strange at the same time.
  • "Hot fundo" from Chas Licciardello's internet dating thing from Cirque Du Chaser. No idea why that pops up in my head... I just love it I guess!
  • "A whole new world" the song from Aladdin. This one was triggered by a Trivial Pursuit question the other week.
  • "I'm supposed to write an essay on it, but I think I'm just going to stick it on the front of my car" Vyvian from the Young Ones. Also bound to be a misquote! Love that one too!
  • "Becuase he is Jeff, and there is no known cure" from Coupling.

Ok, that's more than enough of that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home