Friday, February 24, 2006

First time for everything...

I haven't done one of these quiz thingies in here before. It's triggered a bit of Muppet Show nostalgia...

You Are Kermit
Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!


I'll add that to the list of things I never would have known if I hadn't read undr's lovely blog. Sure, it's taken me about a week to actually do the darned thing, but I got there eventually!

Kermie quotes:

And now a man who needs no introduction, so what am I doing out here?

And now I want you to close your eyes and think of exotic Greek dancers, because if you open them you'll see this.

And I only just figured out where those electronic music artistes Statler and Waldorf got their name from:

Waldorf: I've got half a mind to leave.
Statler: If you had half a mind, you wouldn't be here.

Waldorf: Well, the show is moving very quickly tonight.
Statler: Oh, yes, someone must have told them that it's harder to hit a moving target.

1 Comments:

At 6:10 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

I'm not sure if it really counts as a shout-out (it's more of a whisper-out), but you are very welcome all the same!

Thanks to that quiz I now know why I like sitting around in ponds playing the banjo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home