Thursday, February 09, 2006

Whoooooooooooooo!

Spooky stuff is happening here in Skvid City this week.

The other day I had a comment I wrote go missing, and now I come back after a little absence and find that the last post I put here has gone! It is completely and utterly missing, which can mean only one thing... poltergeist!!!

I'd better be careful, that post must be floating around here somewhere. It could be hovering behind me this very second, ready to smack me in the face when I eventually sense its presence and turn around.......... really............ slowly............

(But what this poltergeist doesn't realise is that I know how to play that game. It can't hit me until I turn around, because that would be against the Skvid City Poltergeist's Guild Code of Conduct. All I have to do is sit here forever, and never ever turn around. Too easy!)

This series of strange events (all two of them) began after I posted my Mr Squiggle post! I have now concluded that putting a picture of Mr Squiggle in your blog is bad luck. In fact it is the blogging equivalent of saying 'Macbeth'. It is possible that I have stumbled on something huge here. A new superstition for the modern world!

So... has anyone else had this problem?

1 Comments:

At 7:19 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

Does make things a little more interesting I suppose. But I kind of thought I was going a little crazy...

I was sure I published that post... what the hell???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home