Sunday, October 30, 2005

People have looked at my profile...

It's a little scary, I haven't told anyone about this blog but at least one other person has been here other than me. Woooo! (that was a ghosty/spooky noise, not an exclamation from someone who has just won a point in a tennis match or something)

Anyway, I've noticed that at this point my profile has been viewed 16 times. Now, I know that I accidentally did a few of those myself by pedantically checking back and forth when constructing the profile. But I know I didn't do it 16 times. Which leads me to the conclusion that at least one other person has been here...

I am kind of hoping that more than one person has been here, because if it is only one person then they have looked at the page a few more times than is, uh, "normal".

Of course visiting the profile page doesn't mean they've actually read any of my rubbish. They may have seen the jumble of interests I have collated there and dismissed me as being confused and undirected. Probably concluding that I am incapable of producing anything interesting. (Time will tell...damn imaginary critics!)

They may have been searching for Elliot Skvid, their long lost cousin who ran away to join the circus in 1967. As soon as they saw the "female" bit in my profile they probably left. Which I actually think was very foolish of them, as Elliot has been missing for almost 40 years now and you never know how the circus will change a person. He probably ran away because his relatives were so narrow minded about cross dressing. It was the 60's! How out of touch can you get? How can any self respecting gender illusionist reach their full potential while trapped in a family structure that harks back to the 18th century!

If Elliot's family are reading this. Perhaps he just doesn't want to be found. Ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home