Friday, March 10, 2006

The Great Escape

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I feel like I just got out of school early. If I had a bike I’d get it out and ride it down the middle of the street waving to my neighbours and laughing as they say “what are you doing out so early?” (or something equally suburban and idyllic…)

I left where I was staying a little earlier than anticipated. I had to get out, I was going insane. Amazingly my escape plan actually worked!

The time I spent there wasn’t completely wasted though. I did get a few free lessons in how not to raise/discipline children.

For example, on one occasion my three year old cousin threw a rock at my five year old cousin’s head.

The five year old retaliated by yelling “You're not my son anymore!!!”

A whole world of scary insight right there...

Thankfully I have now done my visiting duty for at least another year.

Please don't make me go back!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:40 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

Eek!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home