Thursday, March 02, 2006

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu

I have to leave the safety of Skvid City for a little while…

I’m staying with relatives in a far off place, and their children are occasionally a bit, erm, “intense”. So I’m slightly nervous at the moment, but hopefully I will return unscathed.

Wish me luck!


----- Warning: Space filler below! -----


Here is a picture of a snowboarder, even though the Olympics are all done now.



This is why I try not to make claims about timeliness or relevance…

(Oh yeah, and the aerial skier with the excellent teeth won a bronze medal. Australia’s grand total – 1 gold, 1 bronze. Yeeha Grandma!)

1 Comments:

At 7:35 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

Awww, I missed you too! But it's ok because I'm back now, and they only gnawed on me a little bit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home