Friday, March 24, 2006

Random junk mosaic #803

  • Peptidoglycan is one of my favourite words.
  • My mobile phone is an angsty little bastard. It could out cranky a Siberian Cave Dragon with PMS. Honestly, how can I be expected to cope with the whims of cantankerous gadgetry on top of everything else?
  • I keep getting behind with assignments. Then I panic and do a whole bunch of work at once, which is cool because I really feel like I’ve achieved something. But then I relax because I’m ahead, and get behind again… Oh no! I’m the hare from that story about the hare and the tortoise!
  • I think I should get into the whole ebay thing. I have some stuff here that I don’t need, but people would probably only buy it over the internet. I’ve avoided going to ebay thus far. If I go there I will start buying stupid things. I know this to be a fact.
  • Prickle is another of my favourite words. He’s also a cool dinosaur from Gumby. I love his weird nerd voice. I wish I could do an impression of it.

Contributions of random junk are always welcome.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

Hey... that's the guy teddy bears were named after...

 
At 9:03 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

undr you're so niiiiiiiiiice!

With ten i's! I counted them out like that on purpose because you deserve every single one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home