Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hey hey we're the Wiggles, people say we wiggle around, but we're too busy singing (and raking in cash from small children), to put anybody down...

Once again I've got a song stuck in my head. If only I could find a way of harnessing this power skill strange habit for the greater good...

Today it's:

D-O-R-O-T-H-Y,
Dorothy the dinosaur

The Wiggles write such catchy songs. My friends and I used to sing that when we were in high school. Not exactly their target audience, but I guess that's why they're so successful. The reason they are in my head today is because The Wiggles are now Australia’s highest paid entertainers. It used to be Nicole Kidman, but the 4 guys in the colourful outfits have overtaken her. I wonder if she minds. I guess if she's feeling upset she can always roll around in her (alleged) secret underground money pit for a while. That always cheers a girl up.

Or so I hear...

2 Comments:

At 12:33 pm, Blogger Newsandseduction said...

Your profile writing is describing yourself. It is a confusing thing for most.

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

Well... I'm often confused when I visit the blog world (and many other places as well), so I suppose that's appropriate...

Thanks for the comment :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home