Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Random Junk Mosaic #1234

  • Last weekend at a family barbecue we invented a new game. It’s a mixture of Trivial Pursuit and Darts. I won!
  • My dog broke his collar chasing a brush turkey. I’d loosely tied him to a post while I was doing something to stop him from running down the back of the yard to bark at people walking past. The turkey flew from the shed roof up into a tree, and he took off after it. The dog is extremely strong, but he doesn’t understand that chasing a bird that is about 5m up a tree is a bit pointless. He now has a brand new collar. It’s pretty.
  • My exam supervisor has gone to India. I hope she gets back in time for me to do the exam when I’m supposed to. I guess I should’ve asked how long she’s going for. Oops.
  • I jumped the scary jumps course on the weekend and survived. I even placed 6th. Woo Hoo! (Ok, so 6th may not sound that great, but for me it was an achievement to not chicken out in the first place). That was what all that rambling in previous posts about being out in the sun all day and being really tired was about. I’m still a bit muscle sore in my legs, back and arms. Some people think horse riding is about just sitting there while the horse does all the work. Well it’s not! So there! (I sure told them!)
  • One of my friends has gone to New York for a holiday with her family. Make sure you wave if you see her! Hmmm, I should probably give you a description so you’ll recognise her. Um, she has brown hair. Yep, that’ll make her easy to spot. And yes, I do realise that the population of New York State is almost the same as the population of Australia… So yeah, if you see an Aussie say hi and tell them you know me. The fact that she doesn’t know I have this blog means she would have no idea what you’re talking about, but that shouldn’t hold you back! Freak out some Aussies today! I do it all the time, it’s great!
  • We booked our Ross Noble tickets!
  • Ice cream is great stuff. I’d better end this list now because there’s no way I can top that.

Random Junk Mosaic-er Out.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

Indian/Irish/Australian, pretty close to the same thing really...

Ummm, yeah, ok then...

My word verification thingy is 'xeqwal'. A great name for a villain or a monster in a sci fi movie.

Space Hero 1 - Look out Space Hero 2! It's Xeqwal! He's right behind you!

Xeqwal - ROWR!

Space Hero 2 - Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home