Sunday, April 23, 2006

Random Junk Mosaic # 784

  • I saw a budgie escape from a pet shop. The girls working there thought it was hilarious. Ummmm, they work there because they love animals… Of course they do…
  • Puppies should never be impulse buys.
  • I bought music yesterday. I love getting new music. I got Augie March – Moo You Bloody Choir, Clare Bowditch and the Feeding Set – What Was left, and The Flaming Lips – Yeah Yeah Yeah Song. Two very laid back and very gorgeous albums, and the single of my current favourite driving song. I love them all equally, there are no favourites amongst my children.
  • I might be going to Sydney soon. I’m excited.
  • I need some Belle and Sebastian. I have none. Any recommendations of a good place to start? I am so behind on this.
  • I’m listening to Clare Bowditch and the Feeding Set as I write this. I’m singing along to Little Self Centred Queen. I need to get more music with female vocalists that sing like Clare. Then I can turn the volume up and pretend that I can sing like that.
  • Speaking of listening, (how's that for a link?) I think my horse is deaf. Ok, perhaps that's overstating things a little, but he definitely can't hear very well. I've suspected it for ages, so I finally did a dodgy DIY hearing test on him and I have concluded that there is fairly serious hearing impairment going on there. I'm currently considering the implications of this for him. He seems to be coping with life fairly well. I know several hearing impaired peoples so I will ask for their expert opinions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home