Sunday, April 16, 2006

Random Junk Mosaic - Easter Special

- I need to catch a bus tomorrow. The timetable on the internet isn't working. It is very broken. This is very annoying. I am using short sentences. I will stop now.

- I hear that people mess about with mosaics as a way of relaxing. I hope this works...

- I ate too much food today. I think I'm going to do the same thing tomorrow.

- My little cousin made an easter egg hunt for me this morning. I feel special.

- When I got up this morning I put ten little fluffy plastic chickens around the place for my lovely relatives to find. I went out for a couple of hours to go horse riding, and when I got back they had all mysteriously disappeared. Everyone was pretending that they hadn't seen them, and I couldn't even get any info out of the cousin who is always the first one to cave in. I eventually found them standing in a very nice formation all around my stuff. Extremely cute, but also slightly unsettling...

- As I write this I have five little yellow chickens on top of my monitor. I initially had a chicken on my desk lamp, but I thought it's feet might melt with the heat. The last thing I need today is a little chicken rendition of the scene from the Wizard of Oz where Dorothy throws the bucket of water on the Wicked Witch of the West (Oooooh! I'm melting! Melting!)

- OK. I have finally managed to get the timetable to work. The first bus gets to where I want to go half an hour after I'm supposed to meet people. Stupid holiday timetable! Now I'm going to have to send more text messages. Argh!

- John Safran and Father Bob are on the radio now. A bit of 'witty banter' about controversial issues between a Jewish comedian and a Catholic priest will definitely help me cope. If my computer wasn't crafted by the Wagga Wagga knitting circle I could download the podcast of my favourite show about 'religion, politics and hoochies' and listen to it on my non-existent MP3 player! (in case your wondering, the 'hoochies' bit isn't serious...)

1 Comments:

At 1:41 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

Much happiness in your direction also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home