Saturday, November 05, 2005

I am going to make it through this year, if it kills me

Hmmm, I have a feeling that the title of this post isn't really going to reflect the content...

Love the song though, and The Mountain Goats is a very nice name for a band. Couldn't resist using it, and besides, I couldn't think of anything else! No puns about blogs, no lyrics about having nothing important to say and just prattling on stupidly to myself to fill in time...

Once again I am typing quietly while people are a napping away their saturday. I am also downloading free MP3's from the triple j website. Unfortunately I can't listen to them yet as I have to be so super silent. I just found a song there by Josh Pyke. Very happy about that. Ah, free music! So what if it is painfully slowing down my dodgy dial up connection. For once I am all patience, sunshine, and other nice things with pretty flowers painted on the side!

I shall now mime skipping through a field of daisies while staying very still and quiet at my desk.

*mimes the thing she said she would mime*

There! Wasn't that fun! You can join in if you like!

Ok, before this gets too much like playschool, hi 5 or bear in the big blue house I think I should probably stop there.

But wait! What's that smell? *sniff sniff* Why it's you! Did you just do some baking? You smell just like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies! *sniff sniff*

Am I the only one who finds it disturbing when bear smells his viewers???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home