Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Random Crankiness

My mother learnt to type on a typewriter. I hate it when she comes here to use my computer. She thumps away on my poor little keyboard so hard I think she’s going to go right through to the desk. Poor little keyboard, it is old and I'm sure it won't be able to cope for much longer!

I just learnt a new way to annoy people to use the wonderful technology now at my fingertips. One day I will actually learn a bit of html or something, so I can make this blog look much cooler.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

You put:

< s > wordies to be crossed out < /s >

But leave all the spaces out. Unfortunately it seems that those html tags are not allowed here in comment land. Probably for the best though, I would only have done something annoying with them, like having this entire comment crossed out.

I love getting new toys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home