Thursday, December 29, 2005

The heat is in my brain and it wont get out


Can you guess who got bored near some shiny new charcoal? It's my usual rambling, but in drawing form. Some time I'll take a photo and not be too lazy to do it properly.

Meh. Posting it anyway.

Sure, it should look a fair bit better than it does, but I no longer care. Sorry for offending your eyes. I will draw more often so that I will hopefully begin to produce things that I am half happy with. Really not feeling overly drawing-ish at the moment.

One day I'll actually get the hang of ranting, instead of this apologetic/self-conscious/fifty-excuses bullshit.

Look out kids… some swearing! That’s a first step.

Oooh, I could make one of those resolution things that people seem to do when they chuck out their old calendar. That might be fun.

It might also be completely crap. But at the very least it has filled some space in here so that I feel like I have done something. Only two full days to go you know.

To fight the feeling of looming something brought on by my observance of artificial day numbering systems, I will write out some potential resolutions. Undoubtedly I will post them in here.

Perhaps one should be to learn how to not write like a prat/nerd/dumbass/boring-internet-person-with-no-life.

Perhaps.

The heat is in my brain and it wont get out.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

I've been told that wherever you go in the world, there will be Aussies there. We are unavoidable!

The black socks are hugely symbolic of the Australian spirit. We wear them all the time. Even when we are sleeping, swimming at the beach and playing with our pet crocodiles... Anyone caught not wearing them is immediately ostracised for their lack of patriotism.

Also they don't show the dirt like white or yellow socks do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home