Wednesday, December 14, 2005

"I wish I knew which button to push"

I have an exam tomorrow! It's the first one I've done in.... 4 years! Crikey-bananas that makes me feel old. I can’t believe it's been that long since I finished uni. Wow. And I've achieved so much in that time... At least I get to sit in air conditioned comfort tomorrow while I do the exam. That is one good thing. I'll have trouble leaving again afterwards though. Out into the oppressive heat, which was apparently 40 degrees today. Fabulous.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

Aw, sorry for being confusing. I didn't realise I was being such an Aussie!

Heat – Yeah it's summer down here in the southern hemisphere.

Uni - Is short for university. Although in the US you mostly seem to call it college. I graduated at the end of 2001, then worked for a few years and now I’m studying again.

Crikey - Hardly anyone in Australia actually says it. I would hate to perpetuate the myth that we are all like the Crocodile Hunter and Crocodile Dundee… I was just being silly! Honest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home