Friday, December 23, 2005

It's Christmas! Throw another Ocker on the barbie!

Wish me luck. I’m spending Christmas doing the family thing. A whole three days of it.

That's right, three whole days of novelty gifts and overexcited children! But there will be a pool and airconditioning, so that will be much better than staying here when it gets to 37 degrees on Sunday.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I can’t stay grumpy at this time of year. I am so easily enthused, which can only be a good thing. I can be a happy-happy person with very little effort!

I just remembered that one of the coolest things about Christmas day is watching my dog open his presents! Actually I think he gets more than I do… Ah well, he deserves them! I don’t run up to people wagging my tail like they are the most wonderful person in the world. The little mutt can teach me a lot...

Last year he loved the pressies so much that he started grabbing any unopened present within reach. Most people didn't seem to mind the torn paper and the slobber...

Aw, I love my family!

*snuggles into cosy holiday festive cheeriness*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home