Sunday, November 13, 2005

O-bla-di O-bla-da life goes on...YEAH!

Going Old Skool with the blog entry title today kids :)

I'm in the mood to watch a light and fluffy movie today. None are available though. Actually I should go to bed.

I can’t believe people aren’t reading this blog! It’s so riveting!

I am feeling sleepy, happy and dopey. Oh the tiredness, what am I saying? No dwarf jokes please! That would be in very poor taste!

Small observation about politics today. Two in one week, most unusual. The first thing you notice about opposition leaders is that they tend to talk loudly and indignantly. I only just noticed today that those who are in the illustrious position of being opposed tend to sound a bit bored. I noticed this for the first time when I was watching the news tonight. They were playing a tape of Alexander Downer commenting on something over the phone. I thought "he sounds incredibly bored," then I realised that he always sounds like that. Then I went through a (very) short list of pollies: Abbott, Howard, Beattie and Carr. They are often bored sounding peeps. Probably get taught it at pollie school.

Fascinating, no?

No.

Anyway, enough of this uninformed stuff. Let's get to something I really know about...

Um...

Myself? Nah. Horses? There's a possibility, but I've been horsing about all day and now I'm all tired and sunburnt. I really must remember that just because I can't see a certain patch of skin, it doesn't mean the sun can't see it*... It's sunscreen dips for the rest of my life! No more burnt backs of the knees!!!



*Personification? What is this blog coming too??? <-- Hope this doesn't hurt your eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home