Sunday, December 11, 2005

Another collection of oddities... hey that's not a song lyric!

Numero Uno
I've spent way too much time on the computer today. I was blog wandering, as I do occasionally, and I stumbled accross one blog where someone had a stranger Mystery Sock Appearance story than I did. (Sorry if I annoyed you with my comment, if you are reading this...)

I think I may need to try and forget about the whole sock thing.

Ok, I think I may be giving the impression that I have been a little obsessed with my Mystery Sock since it "arrived". I'm not!

It's just that it's sitting in a spot where I see it every day. I see it, and then try to put it out of my mind. But that can be tricky sometimes, you know?

If I start having dreams about it where it puts on a rabbit suit, tells me its name is Frank and that I should burn down houses and stuff, then I'll know things have gone too far.

I don't know that charities really want single sock donations. Seems a shame to throw it out...

Numero Due
If you didn't get where the above bit was from, then I guess I'd better explain that I saw Donnie Darko yesterday. Good film. I liked it.

Tim Minchin's cool thing about it robbed me of some of the confusion I was supposed to experience upon viewing it for the first time.

Still good though.

Very good.

In fact I wont do it justice if I try to write about it now. I am way too tired!

Numero Tre
My favourite German cowboy comedy is on tonight! In ten minutes!!!

In English it is called Manitou’s Shoe. In German, it’s called Der Schuh des Manitu.

Jacqueline!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

Sounds like you are much nicer to your sock than I am to mine. It sits there alone, unnamed and unloved.

Perhaps I'll call it... Sockie.

Actually, I'm not sure if naming them is such a good idea. Bluey and Sockie will tell all their friends, and we'll both be knee deep in mystery socks by January.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home