Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sometimes I hate myself, sometimes I love myself

Sometimes I'm so darn tired, sometimes I'm blurry eyed...

Why do I keep watching question time??? Actually I shouldn't ask kvestions like that. The answer can only be bad. Stuff to do with having too much time on my hands, no life, no brain, etc.

I hate it when the backbench stooge asks a question with "...and is the minister aware of any alternative policies on this issue?"

They then answer with a brief bit about the issue, and then go into smug, ALP bashing mode. It's time wasting, really annoying, and just makes them look like petty little party muppets.

Oh the machine! Are those necessary evils really necessary?

Ok, this is going to get into dangerous territory very shortly, and I am too tired for rantiness on delicate subjects. Like learning just how many Aussies seem to be in favour of the death penalty.

Off to cry myself to sleep now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home