Friday, January 27, 2006

Sorry for the brief absence, but I have my excuses...














*cough*

Pity me, for I have been suffering some sort of sickness (sorry if you have a lisp and were reading that out loud.) Whatever disease I've got has slowly been making its way into my brain. I hope it doesn't mistake it for an all you can eat buffet. That could get nasty, especially if Uncle Ben gets in another argument with some little old lady who's just taken the last of the pasta salad.

I just decided that my long overdue new year's resolutions are to:

1. Learn how to use the camera a bit better (my visually impaired grandmother could have taken a better photo)

2. Get my feverish little hands on some kind of image altering software (because everything that is not perfect must be digitally enhanced until it is!!!)

3. Not draw things in pencil if there's any chance of me involving them in my blogging adventures

8. Learn to count

Hur hur hur *splat*

That's right. It's gone to my brain. In my first burst of sensible-ness in days, I shall now lock the computer and throw away the keys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home