Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Organisational Freak Out

I'm trying to find out information using this amazing interweb thingy in front of me, but it's being a bitch. Perhaps I should swear at it a bit more...

I'm looking at maps of Sydney, and trying to plan where I need to go. I'm a little scared, because a few of the places are ones that I've heard nasty things about... It's difficult to tell how much to believe from interstate. How much of what I've heard is that little bit of extra drama that gets added for the sake of a good story?

Oh well. I'm sure I'll survive...

Meanwhile...

I just broke my watch on the fridge.

I'm still not sure exactly how I managed to do that. I put the milk back and somehow caught my wrist on the door as I was closing it. I've never done that before. Ever. It's not like I've got monster wrists that get caught on things all the time. If I did I would have been prepared. The fridge door would have been padded, and I would have been wearing my watch on my ankle instead.

Hopefully I can fix it. Otherwise it's another addition to my pre-Sydney shopping list. I have to get birthday presents for three people before I go. I should stop messing about in here and go to the shops...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home