Monday, November 21, 2005

Bewdiful!

I have been doing fun stuff! I think that I will now prove that being bored, distracted and/or crabby leads to more interesting output. For me anyway. When I have had a good time on the weekend, I only write boring stuff about how things were nice...

*contented sigh*

I went to The Beautiful Girls show at the Tivoli on Thursday! Gotta love winning free tickets! It was a really good show. I'm not a music critic so I can't go into any more detail than that. All I can do is put a sad face :( because I didn't manage to get someone to tape the whole thing as it was played live on triple j on thursday. They only played half the show on the replay on sunday :( So I only have a tape of half of it.

I haven't seen a band in such a long time! It was sooooooo good! :D

Also went to Equitana Open Air on the weekend. That was good too! Horse shows are always good though! Me = biased.

So far this post shows that I am really boring when I have a life!

"I went somewhere and it was fun. Blah Blah Blah."

So I guess I'll try and have a rant...

about...

How autocorrect has stuffed up my ability to spell? So now I have to paste this into a certain word processing program to make sure I don't put in any glaringly obvious stuff ups? Most annoying.

That wasn't a rant!!!

Why the hell do I want to put a rant in? It's not like I'm ultra ranty in here anyway! What the hell am I on about!!!!

Ok, that was close enough for today. Perhaps if I build up slowly. We can't all be instant talkback radio shock jocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home