Tuesday, November 29, 2005

One man and his dog, went to mow a meadow

I think of little bits of weirdness most days, but today I wrote some of them down...

Sock Dilemma
I have an odd sock that I don’t recognise. There’s no way my washing is getting mixed up with anyone else’s. Where the hell did it come from???

Usually people complain about socks disappearing, not appearing.

Oh wow. Perhaps my washing machine is some kind of sock portal…

How super cool! I have a wormhole in my laundry!


Silliness ROCKS!
I enjoy silliness. See above for an example...

Actually, see pretty much any post in this blog for an example.

I think being silly isn’t the same thing as being immature.

I think bitches going “Oh you’re so immature!” are being immature. They lack the maturity to realise that a life without silliness is no life at all! In fact there are times when being silly is the only sensible course of action!

I think that I may be doing a bit of mangled misquoting there. My apologies to aficionados of pedantry. After all, you've got to look after your peeps...


Idiocy
I unload my idiocy in here (and other virtual places), so that the people in my life don’t cop such a high dose of it.

And I wrote a different section for this, because idiocy is completely different to silliness.

Those who can't see that are clearly stee-u-pid!


Lunacy
Involves worship of cellestial bodies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home