Tuesday, May 30, 2006

100 Turkeys! Huzzah!

Meet the Australian Bush Turkey:













I almost ran over one today. My adrenaline is only just returning to the normal level.

I couldn't tell if I'd hit it or not until I looked in the rear vision mirror. It seems I was more deeply affected by the experience than the bird. It was walking along the side of the road as if nothing had happened.

Bloody wildlife! Do they not teach road safety at turkey school anymore?

I got that turkey picture from a google search for ‘bush turkey’.

I also got this:
















Which is a much better picture to have in a blog, which is fabulous because...

*drumroll*

This is my 100th Blog entry!!!

Wow huh?

1 Comments:

At 7:55 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

Thanks :)

I agree, the second picture is heaps better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home