Tuesday, May 09, 2006

And she’ll take her mattress with her

I had a great time in little old Sydney. I am extremely tired now. I think I had a little too much fun while I was away, I’ve got that post-travel downer thing going on today. Things are great while you’re away, you’re meeting new people and doing cool things... and then you come back home and it’s exactly the same as you left it.

Actually it’s probably worse than when I left it. I just found out that undr is leaving the blog world, which really sucks to an extent that I can’t describe as well as I would like to right now. I said “oh no!” out loud when I read his blog, and my dog jumped up and ran over to me. So I said to him “undr is leaving!” and he sat down and looked at me very solemnly.

So I’m sitting here tired and melancholy, in the middle of the biggest mess I think I’ve ever lived in. I am so disorganised. My stuff is all scattered about from last minute packing indecision. All my ‘good’ clothes (the ones I don’t find completely objectionable) need to be washed so I totally have nothing to wear! (Just imagine me striking a pose typical of the kind of females that I usually get pissed off at for being shallow and pathetic... but, but, I have nothing to wear! Srsly! Do you realise how much of a big deal this is???)

I have so much stuff to catch up on tomorrow. I should really go to bed... I feel like I’m going to sleep for as long as that guy who slept for a really long time. You know the one. That sleeping guy. Was he in the Catskills or something? And he grew a beard... or something...

Goodnight.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

Awww, that does indeed make me feel a bit better :)

I just hope that Undr will one day decide to return to the land of blogging...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home