Friday, June 09, 2006

"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine"

So how was the end of the world for you?

Good old 06.06.06 came and went and it looks like the earth is still here... Nothing apocalyptic happened, although sometimes when heroes save the day they arrange things so that most people are none the wiser. At least that's what Hollywood movies have taught me...

Why am I never one of the half a dozen people who get to do all the cool stuff? I could lower myself to being the ‘token female’ if it meant I could be involved in the earth saving!

I'll even stand around looking intense if the role requires it...

2 Comments:

At 12:00 pm, Blogger Humour and last laugh said...

Only on next day, when I realized through the blogs I visit about the hype, I also realised that 6-6-6 has passed away for ever. I was not sure if i should be glad or sad for having lived the day in ignorance.

 
At 6:36 pm, Blogger Skvid said...

My day was below average, so you're probably fortunate that you didn't know. Every time something bad happened it popped into my head "6-6-6 today!" Which is odd because I'm not at all superstitious.

That's a bit inconsiderate of your brother Sam. Doesn't he realise the earning potential for the whole family? The book sales from "I was the sister of the anti-christ" would have seen you right through to retirement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home